VIS Ā VIS Cotton-Blend Combo Jumpsuit Blue/white Women Clothing Dresses
VIS Ā VIS' jumpsuit is constructed at the top of blue and white striped cotton-blend poplin and at the bottom of olive cotton-linen twill.
Our model is 5’10”/178cm and wearing a size 1 JP.
- Spread collar. Shoulder yoke at front and back. Patch chest pocket. Long sleeves. Single-button cuffs. Quarter-top pockets. Patch back pockets. Patch pocket at right leg.
- 28" inseam, 18" leg opening (approximately).
- Button placket. Button fly.
- Available in Blue/White/Olive.
- 69% cotton, 28% polyamide, 3% polyurethane. Bottom: 75% cotton, 25% linen.
- Machine wash.
- Made in Korea.
About VIS Ā VIS
Launched in 2015 as an outerwear-focused luxury brand, Korean-based VIS Ā VIS takes its name from the French term meaning “in regards to.” Using neutral colors and durable fabrics, founder Yon Hui Choi gives her collection a strong military reference. Those who embrace function as well as form appreciate the technical, high-quality materials, all cut in androgynous, utilitarian silhouettes to create VIS Ā VIS' signature style.
Women - Clothing - Dresses