Sea Covi Fur-Collar Crop Trench Coat Wine Women Clothing Jackets
Constructed of burgundy cotton-blend canvas, Sea's Covi crop trench coat is designed with a removable light brown lamb fur collar.
- Spread collar. Button-down gun flaps. Long raglan sleeves. Belted cuffs. Storm flap and inverted box pleat at back.
- 22" center back length (approximately).
- Button-front closure.
- Lined with blue and white striped fabric.
- Available in Wine (burgundy)/Light Brown.
- 74% cotton, 26% viscose. Collar: 100% natural lamb fur.
- Dry clean.
- Made in U.S. Lamb fur country of origin: Portugal.
Sean Monahan and Monica Paolini launched their downtown New York label Sea in 2007. Describing their style as optimistic and modestly provocative, the designers infuse their women’s ready-to-wear line with boho prints, delicate embroidery, and signature eyelet and lace embellishments. Known for its easy, relaxed fit and comfortable fabrics, Sea adds a little softness to the urban wardrobe.
Women - Clothing - Jackets